Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Simon Lewis Chronicles 

Simon Lewis (Cassandra Jean Artwork)
Cassandra Clare just announced Simon Lewis will get a short story just like Magnus with The Bane Chronicles. I wonder will this short story be after the events of City of Heavenly Fire in The Mortal Instruments series. I know some of you guys know what happens to Simon in COHF, so it would be interesting what his life would be like after it.

What is ya'll opinion on this? Would you like her to explore other minor characters that didn't get enough sunshine in the series? This could include any of her other series on the character you choose. I personally would love a short story on Johnathan Shadowhunter of how everything started. That would fascinate me the most and also I love Medieval Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment