Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Going to Otakon 2015!!

It is official as I just made my hotel reservation, I am going to Otakon 24-26, 2015 at Baltimore Convention Center. Otakon is one of the biggest anime conventions on the east coast.

I been wanting to attend Otakon since my first time in 2010. I had a fantastic time the last time I attended and I finally have a chance to go again. The reason why I could not attend in the past four years was because of personal life getting in the way. I am regretting not going those past four years because many amazing guests and band performers came that I always wanted to meet. I told myself, 2015 was going to be my pilgrimage back to Otakon.

If you want to get your hotel for Otakon, NOW is the time to do it. They are already selling out quick. Just Click Here for Otakon hotel reservation website.

See you guys there. ^__^

Make sure you follow Fort Fandom on twitterfacebook, and youtube.

~Artemis


No comments:

Post a Comment