Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Who's Watching The Maze Runner This Weekend?!!

The Maze Runner is finally coming out in theaters this weekend. From the hype I've heard from people that have already seen the movie, they say be prepared to be blown away. From the previews and video clips from the movie that I have tried to stay away from it as best as I can, to not spoil myself too much, it looks amazing. The way the Maze changes is just awesome in itself because the book is mostly based on how to solve the Maze to escape it. I think Wes Ball, the movie director of The Maze Runner, have a gem in this movie to have a great opening weekend.

The book doesn't follow the typical love story triangle thing that many YA books are doing these days. I think the male audience will be attracted to watch this movie then other YA adapted movies. I am really rooting for The Maze Runner to have a fantastic opening weekend to have book two in the series green lit.

If you have not read The Maze Runner by James Dashner, what are you waiting for. You have time to pick it up at your local book store and read it before the movie comes out this Friday. Oh yeah did I say Dylan O'Brien is playing Thomas the main character in the movie. If you don't know who Dylan O'Brien is at this point, his most famous role he play is Stiles on the populat MTV show Teen Wolf. His acting is top notch for his age. That is why I real confident Dylan will nail Thomas role.

The Maze Runner in theaters September 19, 2014. See you in the Glade.


Make sure you follow Fort Fandom on twitterfacebook, and youtube.
                                                                                                                                  ~Artemis

No comments:

Post a Comment