Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Divergent: Insurgent Teaser Trailer
Okay I know what many of y'all are going to say, when did Tris become Neo from the Matrix. I was scratching my head when this event took place in the book. Although this is a teaser trailer, sometimes they do not put in what we see in trailers into the movie for the finale product. However, from the CGI cost, I have a funny feeling this will make the cut into the movie.

The teaser does look okay but I was expecting more. I think they should have shown another scene for the teaser, and made the teaser trailer stay in the movie as a surprise for the audience as being the difference from book to movie when the movie came out. However, I do understood why they wanted to show this, to get us fans hype for the movie which comes out March 20, 2015. 


Tell me your thought of the new teaser trailer and movie poster below.

Make sure you follow Fort Fandom on twitterfacebook, and youtube.
                                                                                                                                   ~Artemis

No comments:

Post a Comment