Friday, May 30, 2014

Going to Monster Mania-Con in August


It's official, Fort Fandom is heading to Monster Mania-Con August 15-17 at Cherry Hill New Jersey. This will be my first time going to this convention as Danai Gurira (Michonne from The Walking Dead), who I met at Awesome Con, told me about it. I only live a few minutes away from Cherry Hill, so the drive is a piece of cake.

The guests who will be coming to this convention are Adam West( TV Show Batman as Batman), Burt Ward (TV show Batman as Robin), Lawrence Gillard Jr. (The Walking Dead) Verne Troyer (Austin Powers as Mini Me), James Remar (Dexter) and many more.

I already have a cosplay in mind for this convention which will be either a  random survivor from The Walking Dead or maybe a character from The Last of Us game (highly recommend anybody to play this game on PS3). Can't wait to go to this convention and I hope to see some of you guys there as well.

For more information on Monster Mania-Con:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment