Monday, May 19, 2014

Teen Wolf Season 4 Teaser Trailer 


Excuse me while I scream around my apartment like a mad woman as my favorite TV show is coming back on Mondays. If anybody knows the name of the song in the teaser trailer, please put it in the comment section below. It matched the trailer perfectly and I'm glad Lydia is going to kick butt this season. Can't wait to explore more of her Banshee abilities and how she became one. I think there is more to her mother that meets the eye connecting Lydia as a Banshee. That is just my theory.

However, did anybody recognize the crossbow dropping on the ground? Could it be Kate or tribute to Allison's death last season. I hope season 4 comes out swinging since it was shortened back to 13 episodes again. I'm one of the few that actually likes it this way. It give the writers of the show more time to hammer out the season. Season 3 as a whole was proof of that. It felt at times Jeff Davis was struggling with the demand of a full season as certain scenes was rushed or just blah.

Near the beginning of this year, Davis stated he was going to go back to 13 episodes for season 4. Of course the excuse was for the actors to do other projects and come back to the show refreshed for a new season. I can live with that since our beloved Dylan O'Brien (Stiles) is coming out with a new movie soon this September called The Maze Runner. I would recommend people read the book and get ready for a wild ride when that movie comes to a theater near you.

Click on the video below and watch Teen Wolf teaser trailer like a hundred times until Monday June 23rd.




If you want to know about The Maze Runner movie just watch the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment