Thursday, July 3, 2014

Howler Con Tickets are on Sale!!


If you don't know or forgotten, Howler Con tickets went on sale July 1st. If you are going, I recommend buying your tickets now. New Moon package is the cheaper package out of the four packages. Blood Moon is already sold out, so three packages are remaining to purchase. If you are waiting for single day tickets when they become available closer to the con, I have that funny feeling single day tickets will be close to $70+.

If you want to do Meet & Greets there is only 25 tickets per guest. They will be gone really soon. If you are trying to figure out a method to buy everything and have the money to do it all before tickets are sold out, follow this method.

Howler Con Formula
Buy package> Book Hotel> M&G> Photoops> Autographs

For a convention like this, I would strongly recommend doing the entire weekend to space your time to attend panels and meet other congoers who are also Teen Wolf lovers.

I will be attending this convention and I can't wait to cosplay a Beacon Hill lacrosse player. Maybe we can put together a Teen Wolf Cosplay gathering so people can take pictures and all that good stuff.

I will keep you updated when tickets are sold out. If you follow me on twitter it will be posted there faster.

Howler Con Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment